Friday, February 15, 2008

speak now or forever until Monday hold your peace

I'm dropping my computer off at my mom's this evening so her friend can take a look at it. I've been unable to burn CD's for a while now, but have been limping along by using my flash drives instead. That method is getting to be too much of a hassle and is eating into my profits since I have to pay to put images onto a CD instead of doing it in the comfort of my home. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll have it back by Monday evening, but you never know.
I feel like I'm cramming for a test this afternoon as I scramble to get all my wedding photography research completed, order prints for a client, print off schedules and phone numbers for things to do next week....
I'm finally feeling like myself today and hopefully the kids will be back to normal by tomorrow. It was a long week to say the least! Thanks again for all your prayers. Have a wonderful weekend everyone and I'll be sure to check in with you all when my life-line has been restored. :)

1 comments:

Killlashandra February 18, 2008 at 12:37 PM  

Hope the computer fix worked. :)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP