Thursday, January 24, 2008

One month and counting

Mary and Joseph (the one on the right) are still with us. I wasn't even sure they'd survive the drive home from my in-laws house, but here they are a month later. Sam helps change the water every Wednesday and the kids take turns feeding them once a day. Yesterday they showed their appreciating for fresh water by racing around their bowl. I'll be honest, the first week I was petrified to walk into our living room for fear of being the one to discover a floater or two. Ava's experience had me a bit spooked.
Have any fish tales of your own? Do share!
And please take a second to take my fishy poll in the upper right hand corner.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown January 24, 2008 at 5:28 PM  

We had an oscar for over 3 years when we lived overseas. After he died we have had no luck, not even with bettas.

MerrandaVK January 24, 2008 at 5:44 PM  

We had a fish tank for a while when Justin was 18 months old. He doesn't even remember it now.. but we lost a couple of fish, and then with Ethny being born it was to much for me, so we gave it to grandpa where the remaining fish are STILL ALIVE.... so we get to visit them now instead of care for them.. Cute fish bowl!

Kelly January 31, 2008 at 12:52 PM  

We had a Sharkbait, Sharkbait II, and one named Gil. My husband likes weird names for everything. Good thing I named our cat. Esther is her name.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP