Sunday, January 13, 2008

Locks of Love


I didn't realize how close I was to not having enough hair to donate until those ponytails came off. Pam, my stylist worked her magic and despite the look of concern on my face, the final result turned out pretty good.
Thank you MCK Mama for being there for me (and taking these pictures). I would have been a mess without you there.









My hair is shorter than it's ever been before, but has already given me opportunities to share the story of Noah since everyone comments on my new style. One of these days I'll have to post a picture of the back - it's my favorite part - all spiky and fun. :)




Edited to add:

Kelly posted this link of Noah's mom and her friends getting their hair cut yesterday.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kim January 13, 2008 at 4:56 PM  

You look so beautiful. I am so proud of you and all the other individuals who had hair to donate!

Jennifer January 13, 2008 at 8:40 PM  

You look awesome! I am so glad to find someone else starting this L&L journey. I didn't make any progress on it today. I am on page 65...but I can't wait to compare notes when I finish.
I googled Love & logic discussion today and found link to the training videos for free. My system wouldn't play them, but your might. Try it!

MerrandaVK January 13, 2008 at 8:59 PM  

WOW! What a gift you gave and GOT in return - a new FABULOUS look!

Homegrown Tribe January 14, 2008 at 9:03 AM  

Wow.... that's awesome!

love the new style!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP