Thursday, November 1, 2007

A toast

I'm raising my glass tonight in honor of the the start of my favorite time of the year - Eggnog Season. I was pulling my first quart off the shelf at Target tonight as fast as the guy was stocking the cooler. I have already polished off the last drop in the carton, all 1,120 yummy calories and 24 guilty grams of fat. I chose to focus on the nutritional values like 160% of my daily calcium rather than the amount of exercise it would take to burn all those calories off. Two days of breastfeeding equals one carton of eggnog according to my calculation. Cheers!

1 comments:

Anonymous November 1, 2007 at 9:50 PM  

Cheers! I didn't realize eggnog season had started! I like it too (in moderation) and since I'm breastfeeding, too...bring it on!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP