Saturday, September 8, 2007


This is the picture I submitted for the Proex Studio contest back in July. When I scheduled Julia's 1 year pictures two days ago I asked for an update on the contest. They told me that the semi-finalists had been contacted already and the finalists would be announced October 1st. Bummer. I guess that means we didn't make it. When Brian came home with the mail today that included an envelope with the Proex logo on it, I was expecting them to say thanks for your entry, but Julia wasn't chosen bla bla bla.....Imagine my surprise when I read the letter that said she's a semi-finalist!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that's what I call a good mail day!

1 comments:

Anonymous September 10, 2007 at 9:18 AM  

Yes, I'd say!!! Congrats! Can't wait to hear what happens next!!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP