Monday, June 25, 2007

Is this for real?



The other day Brian was reading out loud what I thought was junk mail when I let out a big yelp. I kept repeating, "ARE YOU SERIOUS??" He then showed me a letter telling me that I was advancing to the semi-finals of a photo contest I'd entered at picture.com. (a different contest from the Hp one that I did a post about) I still didn't believe it. In fact to this day I don't know how legit this whole thing is. They want to publish my photograph in a book with other finalists. I have been working on an artist's profile that will also be published and thanks to Jennifer and her editing savy, I won't make a fool of myself with my poor grammar and spelling. There's more.....today I got an email from picture.com requesting another photograph of mine so they can publish it in The Best Photos and Photographers of 2007. Come on! Really?

4 comments:

Anonymous June 26, 2007 at 8:32 AM  

Oh...that is exciting! It is a wonderful picture! Can't wait to see another one that you choose!

Anonymous June 26, 2007 at 9:30 AM  

I sure believe it!!!

Anonymous June 26, 2007 at 2:25 PM  

I'm open to suggestions for another picture to use. I'm having a hard time coming up with something that isn't just a cute kid picture.

Anonymous July 1, 2007 at 9:24 PM  

Congrats, and well deserved. Your photos are great!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP