Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I love you Mommy

I heard those words for the first time earlier this week from Sam. Sure, he's said that in other ways, like when he used sign language and then added his own special sound effect to emphasize his love for the recipient of his signing. When he "used his words" he started saying "love-a-you Mommy". Then it was "love you Mommy." Now the sweet words written on my heart each night as I leave the room are clear as a bell: "I love you Mommy"

I love you too Sammy Sam.


This is just one of the fabulous photos Jennifer took at our photo shoot recently. I will continue to (shamelessly) plug her work because, for one; it's my blog so I can write what I want, and for two; she's soooo talented that I want to showcase her work whenever I get a chance.

2 comments:

Anonymous May 15, 2007 at 8:58 PM  

What a touching post. And you'll never get tired of hearing your kids say "I love you, Mommy," will you? First time, 5th time, 150th time, it's music to a mother's ears...and to hear it spelled out like that! Wonderul. I'm glad Sam can give that to you now. You chose a great photo to accompany your antecdote. Thanks for the kind words on my behalf!

Anonymous May 15, 2007 at 9:40 PM  

That is great...it's so precious! AND, when Jennifer takes some of those photos of my girls, I will be plugging her site too! She deserves it, doesn't she!!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP