Thursday, April 12, 2007

April (Snow)Showers

will hopefully bring May flowers and
hopefully this will be Sam's last chance to play in the snow this spring. He scooped as long as his little fingers could stand to be cold and wet (about 3 minutes) and then .....
 

he came inside to scoop in the comfort of the dining room.
 
(Notice the two spring coats he's wearing? Foolish me packed away all the winter stuff too soon.)

What a perfect opportunity for Julia to experience snow!
I think she liked it.
 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous April 12, 2007 at 8:28 PM  

Hee hee, did you see that was my title for my snow post, too!? Glad Sam got to go (briefly!) outside and I, too, hope it's his last chance. Fun about Julia getting her hands in it, too!!!

Anonymous April 12, 2007 at 8:37 PM  

Oh no! Maybe I had seen that. Does it count that I didn't remember when I wrote this post last night?

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP