Monday, March 26, 2007

I don't remember that part of the song

7:00pm - Start bedtime routine with kids
7:30pm - Sam in bed, nurse Julia
8:00pm - Julia asleep, Mommy tackle a mountain of laundry
8:45pm - Hear yelling from Sam's room, go investigate...

Sam was singing:

Joy, Joy, Joy, in my heart
OUCH!!!
Joy, Joy, Joy in my heart
OUCH!!
Joy, Joy, Joy in my heart
Where?
*repeat many times*

8:50pm - Mommy is laughing too hard to tell Sam it's time to sleep, go get Daddy to talk to his son about how late it was getting, how he needed to sleep, etc....
9:15pm - all is quiet. Too bad - Sam's song was really cute.

1 comments:

Anonymous March 26, 2007 at 2:21 PM  

how cute...really precious! Don't you just hate how they make us laugh when we should be a tad bit angry with them???

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP