Monday, March 26, 2007

Here Today....Gone Tomorrow

One day Sam is playing in the snow and the next day, poof, it's 75 degrees and we're off to the park for some dirt scooping and swinging.

Cool Slideshows


Sam insists on pushing his dump truck all the way to the park by himself. My back sure wouldn't take that much bending over!

Julia has a new perspective on the world now that she can sit in the stroller like a big girl. She thought the swings were pretty fun too. Daddy had the pleasure of giving her the very first push.

This is going to be a great summer of playing and discovering new things as Sam is talking now. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous March 26, 2007 at 7:31 PM  

cute slideshow...love that picture trail! It was super nice here too! Makes me antsy for summer to get here!

Anonymous March 26, 2007 at 8:28 PM  

Glad you guys got to get out and enjoy it! I'm back online...but not really. Just on Israel's work computer...mine is still deader than a doornail. Working on getting it fixed...Oh, that computer shop in Chaska? Out of business! Thanks for the informative post on my blog while I was cut off! Hopefully will be back in the swing of things soon...but I'm also pretty busy being sick and tired. Missing long e-mails with you, though...

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP