Wednesday, March 2, 2011

22 week update

I haven't been very good about writing updates each week, but something happened yesterday that I wanted to record. After I ate breakfast I all of a sudden felt sick to my stomach. Nothing new..I've been sick since November. This was different, yet familiar...strangely familiar. I was instantly reminded of my first pregnancies because of this "new" feeling. It's hard for me to describe, but it's a feeling/smell/taste wrapped into one. It's terrible and has me back in bed so I don't throw up too many times in one day and end up needing iv's. I haven't felt like this at all with this pregnancy, but it brings me right back to the rough days of my first two pregnancies. Weird. I know.

In other 22 week news...I'm finally not having nightmares when I sleep, I crave citrus, I'm trying to cut back on my pop consumption, I am still in my regular clothes (with a couple of new XL shirts and a Bella Band), I'm down to 1 Zofran a day and one reglan a day with my b6 and half a Unisom. I started doing yoga again, but can barely get through the warm up before I have to quit. My back has been bothering me because of sitting at my desk and working so much, but stretching breaks and going to the chiropractor has helped. I sleep better on my back, have been staying up until i:30 some nights, but still usually go to bed by 7:30.

No picture this week....it's only jammies and robe for me with as awful as I feel right now....hopefully by the weekend I'll be feeling better!

4 comments:

Esther March 2, 2011 at 7:50 PM  

I hope you're feeling better too. :-)

Anonymous March 3, 2011 at 2:49 PM  

I so hope you feel better!!! I have been getting sick whenever I eat sherbet, and that makes me sad...I love sherbet.

Big hugs!!

Jenney March 4, 2011 at 4:18 PM  

Oh ugh. I hope this will pass quickly!!!!

Lindsay March 6, 2011 at 12:52 AM  

I hope you feel better soon!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP