Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"Wow"

I say it every day. Why? Because she wows me with her artistic ability on a daily basis, that's why. This winter will go down in Bear Family history as the one where Julia's artistic abilities emerged full force.

First it was crayons and coloring books.
Then it was coloring books and markers.
Then it was white paper with a combo of markers and crayons.
From there she's moved to cutting out her creations, like this one:

I consider myself a creative person, but this kid has more creative juices in her pinky than I do in my entire being. Love that. I even love Sponge Bob. Never thought I'd say that in this lifetime!

3 comments:

Tutu February 9, 2011 at 10:28 PM  

Wow is right! She looks so grown up!

Shiri Briseno February 10, 2011 at 2:51 PM  

What a little artist! It's always such a treat to see each child's talents emerge

Meet the Smiths February 10, 2011 at 8:52 PM  

Wow!! She is doing great! A true little artist.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP