Friday, February 11, 2011

1.11.11


My niece, Rosie, was born on January 11th, nine weeks early. Today she is one month old, yet is still one month from her due date! Crazy! My sister was on hospital bedrest for 5 weeks and was such a trooper through it all. I am so proud of her and know she's going to be a great mom!

I finally got pictures of Rosie off my camera and loved this one the best. She was a tiny little thing at 3 pounds, 9 ounces, but so strong. She was off the vent the same day she was born! This photo was taken when she was less than 24 hours old.

Thank you to everyone who prayed for my Rosie!

A little update on her progress: She moved out of the NICU within days of birth and is growing and learning how to nurse in the special care nursery. I hope to get up to visit them next week and take more photos of this special little blessing.

7 comments:

Kelly February 11, 2011 at 2:55 PM  

My thoughts and prayers are with your sweet little niece Rosie! What a beautiful little blessing she is!

Jenney February 11, 2011 at 3:18 PM  

Look at that hair! She is beautiful! I am so glad you have a little extra time to blog. I love love when I see you have a new post :o)

Alyssa February 11, 2011 at 8:08 PM  

Darling! What a miracle!

Erin February 11, 2011 at 8:46 PM  

oh that picture is amazing.. love it :) any idea on when she will come home?

auntie sharon February 12, 2011 at 9:08 AM  

She is so adorable and looks so healthy for her age. I just realized that I am 31 weeks so my little one is her size! CRAZY!!

Jenilee February 12, 2011 at 11:56 AM  

what a little sweetheart! with a great birthday date! :) 1.11.11 so fun :) so glad she is healthy and doing well. hope you are doing well too!

Jolene February 12, 2011 at 8:19 PM  

She is beautiful!!!! Congrats, auntie!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP