Sunday, November 28, 2010

Pregnancy - By the numbers

2 - the number of tests I took the day I found out I was pregnant
1 - the number of swear words I said when I saw two lines (the same one I said the first 2 times - Holy _ _ _ _ !)
5 - the number of times I've peed in a cup to date
10 - the day in July my due date was calculated at first
6.5 - the number of weeks I was when I went in for IV's
4 - the number of medications I'm on
2 - the number of medications we've already given up on
23.8 - the number of hours I spend in bed
.001 - the amount of time it takes for me to feel like throwing up just from sitting up
1 - the number of ultrasounds I've had
28 - the number of nightmares I've had
1 - the number of good dreams I've had
20 - the number of hours I spend trying to sleep away the pain
5 - my new July due date making me...
8 - the number of weeks pregnant I am right now (+5 days)
5 - the number of pounds I've lost
219 - the number of days until we meet the one who is worth it all!

I thought a by the numbers post would be a good way of documenting my pregnancy so far. I'm not looking for sympathy - in fact, this pregnancy is easier than my last.

18 comments:

Geezees Custom Canvas Art November 28, 2010 at 8:36 AM  

Love the pregnancy by numbers... very cool idea!

Tutu November 28, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

You get my sympathy anyway! I'm pretty sure I said that same word at least twice after seeing those two lines!

Muliebrity November 28, 2010 at 12:50 PM  

Oh! You are REALLY sick! I hope it passes soon, I was very sick with my 2nd, but it wasn't as bad with my 1st or 3rd. I really hope you feel better soon!

Jennisa November 28, 2010 at 3:58 PM  

i had NO idea! congrats to you! and here I thought you were done! you had me fooled! :)

jenna - through mommy goggles November 28, 2010 at 4:28 PM  

Oh boy! I totally feel for you! I'll be praying that this yuckiness ends soon, and that while it's around you have tons of support from thouse around you. Hang in there, friend :)

Kelly November 28, 2010 at 5:31 PM  

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How wonderful that your family will be growing! Hoping you feel much better soon. :)

Emily November 28, 2010 at 7:08 PM  

Congratulations!!! Very exciting!

Jenilee November 28, 2010 at 8:54 PM  

oh wow! what a pregnancy you've had so far! yes... worth it all. hugs!

Hyacynth November 28, 2010 at 9:57 PM  

Ohh!! Congratulations!! So, so happy for you!

Lynnie November 29, 2010 at 2:08 PM  

I'm glad you can see that it will be "worth it all". Sending feeling well vibes you way from Japan!

Anonymous November 29, 2010 at 2:37 PM  

I think doing it by the numbers is a great idea!! I hope you get past the icky feeling stage soon!!

Ruth Ann November 29, 2010 at 4:55 PM  

Congratulations! I was laughing when read "10" because July 10th is when I'm due with our first! I will be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers, especially since we are roughly on the same time line. :-D

Tina November 30, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

Catching up on my blog reading and was surprised to see this! Yay! Congratulations!

Lindsay November 30, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

Um, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I had to check to see that I had the correct blog for a minute there! Hang in there - I pray you get to feeling better SOON!!! I know that feeling all too well.....as well as the Holy Moly feeling at seeing two lines!! :-)

Esther December 1, 2010 at 6:34 PM  

I feel your pain, friend. I was SO sick with all the kids, even had a PICC line with Ethan. Hope you're feeling better--praying for you and sweet babe!

Anonymous December 3, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

CONGRATS :)

Jen Westpfahl December 7, 2010 at 5:14 PM  

Your last pregnancy was worse than this? You get my sympathy, asked for or not. I hope the whole time does not go like this.

Erin December 15, 2010 at 8:36 AM  

ok so why are you so sick or what is going on? I always lost weight with both my girls.. I had horrible issues with them both but was never stuck in bed, i can not imagine!1 I hope you start feeling better so you can enjoy this pregnancy of yours!!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP