Thursday, October 14, 2010

Alphabitty Moments - The letter R


We're already on the downhill slide for this round of Alphabitty Moments! It goes so fast! By the end of the alphabet this time both my kids will have two books of every day moments to look back at. The beauty of this carnival is that you can do it over and over again because interests and ability change.

I don't know if Sam is going to outgrow is love of racing any time soon but I came across this picture* in my archives and new I had to incorporate it into alphabitty moments somehow.
Running, Racing, Romping....it all applies to my rough and tumble boy. He LOVES to race. He races his own teammates to the ball in soccer even after the whistle blows. We're working on that.

* I love how this picture shows the perspective how close we are to where we work. There is no doubt we live in the park. (That's our home behind the barn where the campground office is located. I stood in a campsite to take the photo of Sam racing across the island on a beautiful November day last year. The weather is just as nice today so I think I'll take the kids down to the pond for some frog catching. Fun times.


3 comments:

Jenilee October 14, 2010 at 2:34 PM  

I am in LOVE with this picture. GORGEOUS! I love where you live!

Kelli October 16, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

wow, beautiful shot!! I am SO far behind, I think I am on "N" =( Oh well, I'll catch up soon =)

Alyssa October 17, 2010 at 3:19 PM  

beautiful picture!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP