Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Too busy Tuesday

Alternatively titled: Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY ....

Outside my window...it's perfect out! cool & partly cloudy. Now if only the mosquitoes would go away so we can enjoy FALL!
I am thinking...about how to stick with my new routine
I am thankful for...my kids' teachers.
(NOT)From the kitchen...going to try to eliminate gluten & sugar from my diet.
I am wearing...$2 garage sale jeans & a sweater
I am creating...(with the help of Kristina) an event for readers & their friends at The Mill House. Stay tuned for details!
I am going... in many many different directions these days
I am reading... The Marriage Project and The Love Dare
I am hoping...that I can successfully give up sugar
I am hearing...the washing machine
Around the house... we're organizing and decluttering.
One of my favorite things... listening to my kids tell me about their school day
A few plans for the rest of the week: photoshoot tonight, set up for garage sale number 3, pick up another load of garage sale items from one house to deliver them to a different house for the weekend's sale, finish proofing a weddingsoccer practice, set up a proof site for a senior session, 2 soccer games, finish a blog book, and if I'm lucky get a few blog posts up - I'm SOOOO behind!

Here's a photo of how we keep track of school papers. When I empty backpacks each kid has a clipboard by the door where all school related paperworkd is hung. Julia's wasn't up when I took the picture, but we keep their things seperate and handy by our front door. So far so good!

5 comments:

Jenney September 14, 2010 at 1:36 PM  

Hey, if you want gluten-free recipes/ideas let me know. And giving up sugar??? Ouch! Do you guys still not do milk too? You're going to be on the water diet here soon! Go you!!!!

I feel you on the mosquitos. I keep asking them if they could just hurry up and die!

Anonymous September 14, 2010 at 1:48 PM  

I love fall, but those little biters are still pretty bad at our house too. It is awful!!

jules September 14, 2010 at 9:34 PM  

I love the clipboard idea. I am all over new organization ideas.

Jolene September 14, 2010 at 10:05 PM  

I want to read the Love Dare so bad. I try to think of the "steps" from the movie and live them out. However, I have a bad memeory, so I really need to read the book. ;)

Vosberg View September 15, 2010 at 7:50 AM  

Super excited to join you ladies at The Mill House...hoping it works out!!!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP