Thursday, September 23, 2010

alphabitty moments - the letter p

This week
Alphabitty Moments is brought to you by the letter P.






P is for Plastic spoons (and if I can get more pictures of the other plastic items my kids used as toddlers I will add those to the book before printing)

Wait, you say, that's not a moment - that's a thing!


Here's how I look at it - It's something that my children used at a time in their childhoods. That time feels like a moment in the grand scheme of things. In fact we are really close to retiring the Gerber bowls the kids use for cold things (hot items are reserved for glass custard dishes or Pampered Chef Prep Bowls). Pretty soon there won't be any colorful items in my cabinets anymore and a moment of their childhood will have passed.

What P moment do you want to remember this week?

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP