Thursday, September 2, 2010

Alphabitty Moments - The letter M


My blogging time is limited as I am swamped with work & preparations for the Minnesota Blogger Conference next weekend so I'm combining posts today.

I'm on the letter M for Alphabitty Moments so it works out quite well actually to post these Monarch photos. If you missed the first and/or the second editions of Birth of a Butterfly you can click on the links and be directed to the other posts that show the Monarch before it emerges from its chrysalis and it's first moments of life.

Go ahead and link up YOUR alphabitty moment for the week, regardless of what letter you are on:

1 comments:

Anonymous September 2, 2010 at 9:15 PM  

I love your alphabitty moments. Have you thought about selling the template then I could just pop my pictures in and have a book????

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP