Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A New Frontier -

- Otherwise known as Kindergarten begins today.

Five days a week.
Seven hours a day.

It will be a new experience for our Sammy Sam, but like getting up on that big horse, I know he can do it.















I know that he'll be in good hands. and that it will be a chance for us to make the most of the time we have.







I'll hold on a little tighter, linger a little longer at bedtime, and love on my little boy who before I know it will be riding off on his own.






Sam,
Mommy is so proud of you and all that you've learned in your short five and half years. I love watching you soak up facts like your daddy and can't wait to see what kind of things you learn in Kindergarten. I know that I'm not always very patient with you and I'm sorry for that. Mommy thinks the world of you and will miss you like crazy while you are at school learning about Jesus and how to read. When you curl up in your new nap blanket I hope you think of me and our snuggle time before bed. I love you to the angels Sammy Sam! - Mommy

4 comments:

Grandma Rena August 31, 2010 at 3:45 PM  

Our Sammy Sam has grown up so much the last year. He is a lot like his daddy in the fact he soaks up everything that he is told or is read to him
Good luck to you in your school days, Sammy Sam.
Love ya, Grandma Rena

Sarah August 31, 2010 at 4:11 PM  

Hope he has a first great week! I'm sure both you & Julia will miss him a ton!!!

Jolene August 31, 2010 at 9:54 PM  

Love the pics!
Have a great first week of Kindergarten!

Lindsay September 11, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

Awwww - I hope your first week of school went well!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP