Monday, July 12, 2010

A summer checklist (for three year olds)

I'm behind in writing what we've been doing this summer for my 'how I spent my summer vacation series' and I thought this would be a fun way to catch up from last week. This is Julia's version:


Saturday - visit friends and swim in their big pool. check

Sunday - Eat first tomatoes from the garden.

check

Monday - Bring Mommy breakfast in bed.

check

Tuesday - Play "library program" and perform new acts

check

Wednesday - Play Tennis

check
Thursday - Jump off the dock and

go to a concert in the park (alternate option - nap)
check, check

Friday - Pack suitcase for a sleepover at Grandma's

check

5 comments:

Just Another Day In Paradise July 12, 2010 at 8:32 AM  

Its seems like "wear bathing suit" is a MUST in her busy schedule. Too cute!

jenna - through mommy goggles July 12, 2010 at 1:27 PM  

Haha, I got a kick out of the bathing suits as well! It's nice to see your daughter wears hers as much in the summer as mine does. And if Camille doesn't happen to have her suit on, it doesn't necessarily mean she isn't getting wet :)

Tutu July 12, 2010 at 8:30 PM  

At least she's wearing the bathing suit! I took Luke out to play in his pool, and when I turned my back for a second, he took his off so he could run around naked.

Shiri Briseno July 12, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

Sounds like so much fun, and who doesn't love a great day full of fun follwed by a concert and nap, my kinda gal. Happy summer!

Kelly July 20, 2010 at 11:04 PM  

When did Julia get so tall??? She looks like a big girl now!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP