Wednesday, June 23, 2010

.today.was.full.

full of what you ask?

morning devotional.scrambled eggs.bedmaking.VBS.photo order pic up.Target.tuxedo pick up.missing tie resolving.meeting with friend about a wedding.grocery shopping.dropping off photo order.picking up kids.hair cut.cleaning.apple pie baking.making ice cream.baking this. washing off outside tables.washing bird poop off our steps for the 1ooth time.wrapping up the hose.washing veggies.watching it rain.welcoming family from Alaska.visiting.grilling.eating.morevisiting.testing 'driving' Julia's hair do for the wedding.walking to the lake.more eating.T-ball game.lollipop licking.3 trips to the office.more visiting.sword fights.wedding talk.practicing walking down the aisle.cleaning up.brushing teeth.snuggling.sleeping within 5 minutes.another trip to the office.blogging.watching tv.praying for good weather for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

I'd say that was full enough wouldn't you?

5 comments:

Unknown June 23, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

I'd.say.

Jen@Scrapingirl June 24, 2010 at 5:36 AM  

I'm tired just reading that. :)

Jenney June 24, 2010 at 6:03 AM  

I can't wait to see pictures from the wedding. Although I probably will wait. Because if I wasn't online searching for cheap baby travel swings...I'd still be in bed. Pre 7 am is the ONLY time I have to read blogs...so I generally haven't been :o)

Kelli June 24, 2010 at 7:34 AM  

Uhm, yeah!! That sounds full to me =)

Michelle June 24, 2010 at 7:52 AM  

Full days are fabulous days. I just love this time of year, don't you?! :)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP