Sunday, June 27, 2010

On the other side of the lens






Many many thanks to Hilary for being on the other side of the lens from me much of the time! She did a fantastic job and it is always a joy to work with her!







Speaking of joy... You know how some weddings just have an abundance of joy? This was one of them. Sharon and Jamey's day was picture perfect and I'm not just saying that because I was one of the photographers.







Sharon & Jamey - Hope you guys have a wonderful time in Jamaica! I'll be posting some of the photographs I took in my next post. Love you guys!!!!

11 comments:

Cari June 27, 2010 at 8:04 PM  

You were just beautiful!! I love the pic of you and papa bear.

Erin June 27, 2010 at 8:04 PM  

Can't wait to see more :) Great Job Hilary and you look great too!!

Unknown June 27, 2010 at 8:21 PM  

You look very beautiful!

Was this wedding perhaps in St. Michael?

Gina June 27, 2010 at 8:37 PM  

Were you a bridesmaid and a photographer for this wedding? A wedding is coming up and they are wanting me to split the duties of photographer while also being the maid of honor. I am not sure how that will work. Any insights for me?

Esther June 27, 2010 at 8:47 PM  

What a gorgeous wedding. GORGEOUS!

Anonymous June 27, 2010 at 9:37 PM  

How fun! Great pictures and you look GREAT! :) Love that color!

Jenilee June 27, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

the colors are amazing... that last picture is beautiful! you look great!

Tutu June 28, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

You look GORGEOUS, you skinny thing! I"m a little jealous of the flat tummy right now.

I need to email you soon....lots of stuff in the (possible) works for us!

Jenney June 28, 2010 at 2:41 PM  

You look fantastic! Great pictures, and it looks like a great time!

Kristina Joy June 28, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

Smokin'!

:)

Jolene July 1, 2010 at 9:35 AM  

Beautiful!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP