Monday, June 14, 2010

birds of a feather

More rain? Maybe.....I can't remember if it did in fact rain yesterday. The sun sure didn't bother to show it's face - that I know for sure. Our big outing for yesterday was a trip to the grocery store for cinnamon rolls. We live large don't we? We also picked up some eggs so we could have pancakes this week. Again, livin' large here in BearCountry!

Julia was out of sorts all afternoon so it was a good thing she fell asleep at rest time. I don't remember the last time she took a nap. It's been a few weeks at least. PapaBear returned from a weekend up North with his dad and future brother-in-law so we spent the rest of the afternoon/evening getting things unpacked.

The kids stayed in bed at bedtime for a change (good ol' bribe of ice cream after dinner tonight did the trick). It was ironic then when I called for them to come out of their rooms so they could see what I found right outside our bathroom window. I know it's hard to tell from the picture but those are little birds perched on our grape vines. There were FIVE of them when I first pulled the curtain back. We had a great time whispering and carefully pointing when a new bird would land right in front of us. It was a bird's eye view well worth getting the kids out of bed for!

1 comments:

Unknown June 15, 2010 at 3:27 AM  

I like the livin' large!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP