Thursday, June 10, 2010

Alphabitty Moments - The letter D

Same song, fourth verse....but if you are new to alphabitty moments you can click on the tab above to get the scoop on how you can join in! Everyone is welcome!

The letter D....Sam thought I should do Dung Beetle. I wanted to do "doughnut" because of a tradition we had of getting doughnuts on the way to our old church on Sunday mornings. I didn't have any pictures of that tradition so I went with the next best thing. Daddy.



Except Sam calls him "Dada" Some day when I least expect it the 'a' will get dropped and my baby boy will be one step closer to a big kid. PapaBear and Sam have such a special relationship - maybe because Sam is his clone? They both love to soak up facts, love baseball, and love sunfish. Sam looks like PapaBear did as a kid except for the hair color and they have the exact same eye color - the darkest blue I've ever seen.

3 comments:

Kelli June 10, 2010 at 8:38 PM  

I love the one of the 2 of them walking!!! I had fun playing along again this week!!

Unknown June 11, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

I have also been having fun playing around with this! I must say....can be very addicting! :)

Grandma Rena June 11, 2010 at 11:21 AM  

I can't believe how much they are alike. Brian seemed to always have a book in his hands or at least close by when he was that age. It brings tears to my eyes when I think of Brian now being a daddy himself.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP