Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sorry Folks

This is all I have time for today and maybe for the rest of the week....PapaBear and I were able to get away last night, just the two of us, (THANK YOU Grandma!) and I have some major catching up to do since my schedule is jam packed this month. Lots of fun things and lots of work things. Hopefully I'll be able to sneak in some blog posts somewhere - so many pictures to share, but no time to do it. Instead it's the Simple Woman's Daybook for today:

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...the wind is blowing one of our hammocks back and forth. It is beautiful outside!
I am thinking...about how much I want to be outside and not stuck indoors on my computer.
I am thankful for...my family and our jobs.
From the kitchen...chocolate chip cookies - compliments of Grandma.
I am wearing...One of PapaBear's Alaska T-shirts
I am creating...a Saturday Morning Mischief program for the campers.
I am going...to Sam's school tonight for a Mommy and Me Tea
I am reading...My Straw Bale Gardening Manual.
I am hoping...that I got the formula correct for the garden so we didn't just waste a lot of money on plants.
I am hearing...the water running. Our well was chlorinated and we were told to let the faucet drip for 30 minutes.
Around the house...there are 4 puzzles on the dining room floor. The kids LOVE to do puzzles and can do them by themselves now.
One of my favorite things...snuggling with my kids in the hammock
A few plans for the rest of the week:
1) Mommy and Me Tea tonight
2) Park Training tomorrow morning/afternoon
3) Birthday dinner for Grandma tomorrow evening
4) Prep for new displays in the campground office and programming that I'm in charge of
5) Mother's day celebration with my Mom, MIL, and future brother-in-law's parents

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

3 comments:

Stephani Cochran May 4, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

Precious photo! And that mommy and me tea sure sounds like fun! Enjoy your week!

Kristina Joy May 4, 2010 at 5:23 PM  

Saturday Morning Mischief- I'm curious!

I think we should chlorinate our well. Our water smells like rotten eggs all the time. Ugh.

Darling bonnet :)

Esther May 4, 2010 at 7:31 PM  

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Julia's bonnet. Where did you get it?

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP