Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... hold on...I have to get up and check....well what do ya know! It stopped raining! (it started yesterday at about 4:30 and was STILL raining when I got the mail late this morning)
I am thinking...of quotes to use in a photography book for a six month old girl
I am thankful for...my new Dyson
From the kitchen...fixin's for chili, but we won't eat it until tomorrow night
I am wearing...a Wisconsin Football sweatshirt from college and some maternity pants. (don't judge - they're really just old navy drawstring pants)
I am creating...besides a photography book? A wedding proof site.
I am going...nowhere. Campground is open and we have to be home every day.
I am reading...the Jesus Storybook Bible. I read so many books to the kids last night that my voice was almost gone. It didn't stop me from reading as much as I could from the JSB. It's SOOOO good and Sam is captivated by it.
I am hoping...to get some checks in the mail soon.
I am hearing...the dryer.
Around the house...other than the dryer, it's quiet. PapaBear took the kids out for the day so I can get some work done.
One of my favorite things...listening to Sam talk about his latest obsession - snakes.
A few plans for the rest of the week: T-ball starts tomorrow, dinner with girlfriends on Thursday, field trip on Friday, my first evening program on Saturday, and planting the garden on Sunday.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...the Mother's Day card I made for the mother's in our family using Shutterfly.


For more Simple Woman's Daybook posts click here.

4 comments:

Jenilee May 11, 2010 at 2:43 PM  

It is raining here too... the chili sounds yummy... the card is adorable... and I still have some maternity shorts I wear for bed or around the house! :)

Unknown May 11, 2010 at 8:09 PM  

I love the card!!! :)

Unknown May 12, 2010 at 7:40 AM  

What a beautiful card...I really should have thought of something clever to make.

Cari May 12, 2010 at 1:59 PM  

that card is amazing! You have SUCH a good eye.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP