Monday, May 31, 2010

Not a cloud in the sky

I shot a wedding on Saturday - the first one I've done in RAW. I have some finagling to do in order to be able to open them in photoshop at their fullest potential. Anyone have experience with this? For now I'm only able to share jpg's.

There wasn't a cloud in the sky which is not this photographer's favorite set up for photography but it's hard to complain when the color is this rich.


















Even in the absence of color, the beauty of the day shines right on through don't you think?



Can't wait to see what Photoshop brings to the table, but for now Picasa is holding it's own.

5 comments:

Jen@Scrapingirl June 1, 2010 at 6:21 AM  

Totally stunning!!! Wonderful job.

Meet the Smiths June 1, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

I love both shots...I'm not a photographer, but I do love a cloud or 2 in the background...but the richness of the sky blue...stunning! The bubble shot is great!

Secret Mom Thoughts June 1, 2010 at 12:16 PM  

Absolutely gorgeous photos.

Kelli June 1, 2010 at 1:37 PM  

AWESOME pics, thanks for sharing!!

Erin June 1, 2010 at 6:53 PM  

love the images, not a fan of the sun either, but you managed very very well :)

What are you having trouble with with RAW? I usually always shoot in raw now.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP