Thursday, May 6, 2010

Alphabitty Moments - The letter Z

We did it! We made it all the way through the alphabet! I may not get very far in my personal blog books, but by golly, my kids will have their Alphabitty Moment books! Next week we'll share our book covers and then it's back to the letter A. Are you planning to join us for round three? I sure hope so! I've been SO inspired by the participants of this little carnival!

Since we are starting fresh again in a couple of weeks I wanted to take this opportunity to see if you had any requests - different day? Photo linky instead of regular linky? Skip the scrapbook pages all together and only use photos? Do you want me to post the button again? It's been a while since I put that up for everyone....

And now for the big finale....The Letter Z:

Z is for...ZOO!!!!! It is a special treat to go to the zoo. We all have our favorite animals - and favorite memories. This particular photo reminds me of the time we went to the farm and the kids fed the goats. Problem was we never bothered to tell Julia that the food was ONLY for the goats. She got one (overpriced) goat chow piece in her mouth before we could stop her. Yuck! Oh the memories we have of going to the zoo and seeing the excitement on their faces when they see the animals.

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP