Thursday, May 13, 2010

Alphabitty Moments - The album cover

Welcome to the final week of Alphabitty Moments for this round! Today we are sharing the covers of our books. I used Mixbook for this book and it just so happens that they are having a 20% off sale that runs through the 19th! All you have to do is enter 2THEMES20 when you check out to receive the discount. They have LOTS of great themes and I bet you could whip out a book in an evening if you wanted to take advantage of this deal.

Or you can do what I do and only create a page a week and avoid the pressure to complete a whole book in one sitting :) I am a few layouts behind so I won't be able to get this book done in time for the sale, but hopefully there will be more offers out before Christmas that I can take advantage of. Still haven't decided which company I'm going to go with for the next round...until then, here are a couple of cover designs I came up with:

I didn't use a preset themed book but I did try to keep things pretty consistent throughout the book. This cover uses some of those same colors and is nice and girly for my girl.



Then there's this one: I LOVED the font when I saw it but didn't think it went well with the florals so I picked a pretty blue in the same texture as many of the papers in the book.



Which is your favorite?

4 comments:

Cari May 13, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

I love the blue one.

Unknown May 13, 2010 at 2:52 PM  

I liked the first one.

Are you starting next week with "A"? Do you download scrapbook pages? I want to join in this time. Once a week will keep me on track.

Tina

Stacey May 13, 2010 at 3:44 PM  

LOVE the solid blue!
I also want to join in (finally!!) so when do you start with A again??

Jenilee May 15, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

I love the solid blue too. :)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP