Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Keeping it simple for today

Today:
Outside my window...it is 65 and sunny. My favorite weather of all!
I am thinking...about what I'm going to wear to the baseball game in town.
I am thankful for...our new DSL line so I can work faster from the comfort of home.
From the kitchen...Nada. We're going to picnic at the park.
I am wearing...purple polka-dot pajama pants and a black tank top (hence the need to find something else to wear!)
I am creating...a CD from a recent photoshoot for a client
I am going...to be done working before 4pm . Wahoo!!!
I am reading...Where is God by John Townsend
I am hoping...to see lots of great pictures when I look through the 1500 I shot at the wedding on Saturday
I am hearing...the hum of my computer and the kids upstairs getting dressed.
Around the house...things look pretty good! I'm on a cleaning kick lately.
One of my favorite things...finding a coupon to use for a Blurb book order (didn't happen today unfortunately so I am now $160 poorer)
A few plans for the rest of the week: this post pretty much covers it

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...the getting-ready-for-the- wedding photos are some of the hardest ones for me to get because usually we in some dark church nursery with murals painted all over the walls. This time we were in the well lit fellowship hall and I was able to snap this one....

For more simple woman's daybook posts head here.

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP