Thursday, April 29, 2010

Alphabitty Moments - The letter Y

She was seven months old when she discovered the little yellow flowers that dot our yard each summer.

She's not the only one in our family who likes dandelions. I actually like them too - though I'll admit it's mostly because my kids enjoy picking them so much.









(Left) April 2010 -----(Right) May 2009

Little yellow flowers picked by little hands....some day I won't have Tupperware cups of dandelions on my kitchen counter...so I'll savor them while I can!

Thinking about joining the Alphabitty Moments fun? Click here for more information on how to participate.

2 comments:

Anonymous April 29, 2010 at 11:28 AM  

So cute how much they love those flowers!

Wire Nut brings me one home everyday on his walk from the school bus.

Jenilee April 29, 2010 at 7:28 PM  

:) so cute. my girls love them too... especially blowing them around! :)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP