Monday, March 8, 2010

Mommy & Me Monday

Lindsay posted a Mom and me post today and since Booksmart is moving S.L.O.W.E.R than the sap in our maple trees I have 30 -60 seconds between every single change I make to a 440 page book I'm editing....now is a perfect time to add these pictures of the kids and I from last night. We pulled our puddle boots out of the closet and went in search of the ooy-gooey mud.




We found it.













And we played and played.







Want to find some motivation to get out from behind the camera? Check out more Mommy and Me posts over at Krystyn's blog:



Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn

7 comments:

Jenney March 8, 2010 at 5:29 PM  

Don't you love the spring-like weather? I'm not holding my breath, but man is it a welcome break.

Cari March 8, 2010 at 7:09 PM  

That happens to me when I hit around the 250 page point in a book. It just stinks.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? March 8, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

Yay for spring! Those are some great shots!

Unknown March 9, 2010 at 12:02 AM  

Your pictures are amazing! They're seriously perfect.

Esther March 9, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

Your and Julia's hair is getting so long! Beautiful pictures.

Lindsay March 9, 2010 at 4:01 PM  

WOW! You have WAYYYYY less snow than we do! Crazy. And thanks for visiting - what a fun meme, huh?! Not to mention you're a fun mommy for going to FIND puddles.... :-)

Cathy March 9, 2010 at 10:07 PM  

You're beautiful and I LOVE seeing you out from behind the camera! Your kiddos are getting so grown up looking!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP