Monday, March 15, 2010

Mommy & Me Monday - Yoga Edition


I did it! I actually got pictures off of my phone and onto my blog!
I can't remember ever doing that before and I've had a camera phone for years. I had to do it in a round about way (emailing myself the pictures from my phone) but it worked! I will have to test it out in a blog book to see if a 5 megapixel camera phone has a high enough resolution to allow me the freedom I need to design pages with big pictures or not.

For these two pics it won't matter - they won't be blown up, but they are no less special to me. My morning yoga routine is rubbing off on the kids. They prefer the kids yoga video and sometimes I'll skip mine and do theirs with them instead. Look at that Warrior 2 form! I love their enthusiasm and their desire to do what I'm doing. Oh and no, I don't usually work out in jeans. This was taken at night.

To see more Mommy & Me posts, click on the badge below. I'm hoping to make a regular appearance on Mondays if I can come up with enough pictures. It will be fun to look back at our blog book collection and see our whole family represented.





Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn

6 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? March 15, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

Oh, that is so cute that they are doing yoga with you. My daughter did the Shred with us once. It was pretty funny!

Secret Mom Thoughts March 15, 2010 at 11:46 AM  

How cool that they like to do yoga with you!

Unknown March 15, 2010 at 12:24 PM  

Adorable. What a great habit to instill exercise so young. Nathan likes to interrupt me while working out.

LindsayDianne March 15, 2010 at 12:43 PM  

Awesome pictures!
I'll never forget saying one day that my chronic pain was particularly bad and having my two year old say, "Mummy... Do Oga."

Recovering Procrastinator March 15, 2010 at 12:50 PM  

Fun! I keep reading all these great morning routines that people have and I think I'd like to do them. But then the kids crawl into my bed at 7 a.m., I groan, turn on the TV, roll over and sleep till 9. :(

Jenilee March 15, 2010 at 7:43 PM  

I love how they are doing that with you! Whenever I work out at home, the girls put on their leotards and jump right in with me. It's so fun... except trying not to fall on them or trip over them or step on them! :)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP