Thursday, February 18, 2010

Alphabitty Moments - The letter P


Surprise! Alphabitty Moments is up and running and it's not even 7:30am! Shocker huh? It's another busy day in BearCountry and if I don't get this posted now, it will be late tonight before I have a free moment. That's been a trend lately - my 'me' time doesn't start until 11pm. Today that won't be the case. I'm meeting girlfriends for dinner at my favorite place - Panera.

This week I chose Peanut butter & jelly sandwiches for the letter P. I love that this carnival gives me permission to use the pictures that wouldn't otherwise get printed. Julia with jelly on her face? Not usually printable material, but for Alphabitty Moments it's perfect! It's the little things that I want to remember and "I want a peanut butter jelly sammich" is most definitely a staple phrase around here...for now. If that ever changes, we'll have these pictures to remind of us sticky faces & simple pleasures.

What P word did you chose this week?

Remember you do not have to do a scrapbook page to participate in Alphabitty Moments.

1 comments:

Jenney February 18, 2010 at 12:10 PM  

Oh I love that she says "Sammich". James says "smammich". It makes me smile every time. And I'm also glad to know I am not the only one who's kid gets jelly from ear to ear. I swear he is the MESSIEST eater, but I can't complain because he is a GOOD eater. Of being neat and picky or messy and a good eater, I'll take what I have thanks!

Happy Thursday!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP