Thursday, January 28, 2010

Alphabitty Moments - The letter N

Who knew that the letter N was going to give me so much grief!? But then I saw these pictures of Julia from last year and just knew. No More Tangles. Her hair isn't always in perfect ringlets. This is our norm. It's wild - it's unruly. We live in a constant state of seeking No More Tangles. (We don't actually use Johnson's&Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo - We use California Baby to avoid harmful chemicals)

What little moment do you want to remember that starts with the letter N?

You can post a link to your Alphabitty Moments post in the MckLinky below. Some people do a scrapbook page each week, but this was not one of those weeks for me. Next week will be. Why do I know that? Um....because I thought we were on the letter O so I did designed that page earlier today. sigh.....


4 comments:

Jenilee January 28, 2010 at 3:45 PM  

love the pictures of her wild hair! :) they tame into such cute curls though. :)

I just had to add my post from earlier today because I saw that you were doing the letter N! :) We had a big NURSE moment :)

darcie January 28, 2010 at 7:34 PM  

are you kidding me? That hair is AWESOME! ;)

Heather of the EO January 28, 2010 at 8:58 PM  

As my Grandma would say,

OH MY STARS.

That is some rockin' hair. Made my night. Hilarity!!!!

P.S. Thank you for the flight to LA info! OH, how I wish I could go!!!

Jami January 29, 2010 at 8:04 PM  

I don't have any title moments; I just wanted to say how ADORABLE she is. Oh my! I just want to hug her! What a little punkin! Oh yeah, and nice blog too. :)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP