Thursday, January 14, 2010

Alphabitty Moments - The letter M

It's Thursday and in BearCountry that means it's time for Alphabitty Moments. To be perfectly honest my heart isn't in it this week with all that is going on in Haiti. I don't even know very many details since we don't watch TV but there's enough talk on twitter and in the little CNN blurbs I get on my homepage to know that it's very very bad.

I don't want to be on my computer (thankfully I did my M page months ago). I want to be snuggling my kids and being renewed by their laughter. It's crunch time for my business for Valentine's books so I will continue to plug away on designing pages so I can meet my deadlines but my heart is with the people of Haiti and with the rescue workers who are teaming up from around the globe.



3 comments:

Anonymous January 14, 2010 at 12:02 PM  

Adorable page.

It is devastating to hear about all that is going on with Haiti. My heart aches for them.

Anonymous January 15, 2010 at 3:24 AM  

I want not agree on it. I assume polite post. Expressly the designation attracted me to review the whole story.

Tutu January 15, 2010 at 3:34 PM  

I have been near tears for the last few days. The stories from Haiti, especially the ones about children, are heart breaking.

But who doesn't love a good milk mustache?

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP