Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What Makes Me Happy

Deborah passed an award on to me today (thank you!) and I thought it would make a great way to wrap up the past year. The rules are simple:

1) LIST 10 THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY
2) PASS THIS AWARD ALONG TO 10 OTHERS






10 things that made me happy in the past year....

1) My husband
2) Unsolicited snuggles from my kids
3) a cool start to the summer
4) the best babysitters (aka Grandparents)
5) working towards fulfilling my goal of getting Alphabitty Moments published
6) my new friendship with Kristina
7) being able to provide for my family through photography and blog book design
8) having my photographs used in the new park brochures & next year's annual pass
9) watching Sam's preschool class sing during performances
10) participating with Julia at her school

I'm not going to list 10 bloggers, but instead invite you all to write a '10 things that makes you happy' post of your own - if you do, leave me a comment so I can come read your list OK? One of my goals in 2010 is to be better about leaving comments. I've left more comments in the past week than I did in the past 6 months so I'm on the right track. Anyway....have a safe and happy New Year's and thanks for taking the time to visit us here in BearCountry!

9 comments:

Jessi December 30, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

Great list!!

Meg B....that's me! December 30, 2009 at 9:50 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meg B....that's me! December 30, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

I like your list! I did this too! Happy New Year to you and your family!

Tutu December 30, 2009 at 11:40 PM  

Great list! I've got mine ready to post tomorrow. I've already posted something tonight...two posts in one night might scare some people. I've been such a bad blogger lately!

Kristina Joy December 30, 2009 at 11:44 PM  

Awwww, thanks! :)

Meet the Smiths December 31, 2009 at 12:34 AM  

wonderful post...I made my list...Thanks for encouraging us to write about what makes us happy. It helps to put life in a new perspective..and has me ready to take on the new year.

Happy New Year's Eve.

Melissa December 31, 2009 at 1:13 AM  

Such a positive way to reflect on what we are grateful for rather than on what we need to work on in the coming year. I blogged about this as well and you should be able to see it after 10am on 12/31. Thanks for letting us play along!

sanjeet December 31, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

It helps to put life in a new perspective..and has me ready to take on the new year.

Work from home India

Jenney December 31, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

Happy New Years Carrie! One thing that made me happin in 2009 was "meeting" you.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP