Saturday, December 19, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Ornaments - Sam's reindeer


When I saw this metal reindeer, it reminded me of cookie cutouts and 2007 was such a fun and messy year of cookie decorating that I thought this was the perfect ornament for Sammy.

Sorry to keep this so short today, but I'm going on very little sleep and have two activities to attend today. Thank goodness we gathered everything together yesterday or I'd be scrambling right now! Have a blessed weekend and I'll 'talk' to you all tomorrow sometime.

Oh, and if this happens to be your first time in BearCountry, go ahead and check out the links under my header for more info on how you can still participate in the 25 Days of Christmas Ornaments (or at least start taking pictures of your ornaments for next year!).

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP