Monday, October 19, 2009

October 2009 - By the Numbers

3 - # of cases of bronchitis this month
2 - # of different antibiotics we've tried
9 - # of chiropractic adjustments
1 - # of canceled vacations
58 - # of cough drops consumed
45 - # of tea bags brewed
3 - # of trips to the doctor
102 - # of flies/Asian beetles we've vacuumed up
2 - # of decent Fall days
10 - # on the calendar when it snowed
4 - # of days we've had snow
21 - # on the thermometer on the coldest night of the month
3 - # of inches of snow we've had
12 - # on the calendar when we took our Christmas card picture
2 - # of books I've made so far this month (3 more to go before November)
10 - # of years it's been since I graduated from college
5 - # of chili's entered in this year's chili cook-off contest
0 - # of chili's we got to sample
5 - # of hours I napped on Friday
13 - # of hours I slept Friday night
3 - # of books I read over the weekend
40 - # of tomatoes that froze in my garden
15 - # of campers that cancelled their reservation for camping last weekend
3 - # of followers until I reach the 200 mark
2 - # of things I still need to send to blogging friends
3 - # of Halloween costumes I still need to figure out

7 comments:

Tutu October 19, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

I had bronchitis in June. It was absolutely NO fun. Glad you're all feeling better!

gbmom2407 October 19, 2009 at 5:11 PM  

I pray you start feeling better soon. Our week has been a nightmare. Three out of four kids have ear infections. They all had a temp for five days (each reaching 105 degrees). Things are finally starting to look up! Glorious day here, 65 degrees! Feel better!!!

Anonymous October 20, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

Wishing you better health. Bronchitis is so yucky - I truly know.

Erin October 20, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

I love when you do by the numbers. I need to put a post like this together!

You still have 3 more books to complete before November! I don't know how you are doing it! But of luck.

Jennifer L October 20, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

Hey Carrie-I am lifting up a prayer for your families health and for it stay! It was fun running into last week.-Jen

Esther October 20, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

Hoping everyone stays healthy for you through the rest of October! You've been busy, that's for sure. I had too many tomatoes freeze in my garden too--it came too soon!

Unknown October 21, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

That's a lot of number crunching!

Hope you are all on the mend and some of your numbers go down next month!

Have a great rest of the week!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP