Sunday, October 25, 2009

First and Last

Her first day of soccer.



Her last day of soccer.....until next year when she's a little older.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Book contest update: I'm currently in 17th place - only two away from making it into the final round! That's HUGE people and I have YOU to thank for it! This isn't the typical set up for voting...you only vote one time. You DO need to have a blurb account, but you can opt out of the email notifications which means all you have to do is put your email, a unique user name, and a password and then you are a registered voter.
http://www.blurb.com/photo-book-contest/view_book/911883

7 comments:

Alyssa October 25, 2009 at 11:12 PM  

I didn't even know they had organized sports for kids this little! It's adorable! I'm way out of the loop!

Tutu October 26, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

She's such a cute little soccer player though. My 8yo had a first and last day of dance class like this!

Erin October 26, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

I voted and I hope you can make it! I love your book! Love the soccer pictures :)

kim October 26, 2009 at 11:51 AM  

I voted; your book was SUPER cute. :) I'm participating in your alphabitty moments challenge right now and will have to circle back to you at the end to figure out how you made your pages look SO good.

Tiffany October 26, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

Oh, what a cutie!!

Esther October 26, 2009 at 9:39 PM  

That's so funny! You've got a great memory for her someday!

Abby October 29, 2009 at 7:14 AM  

I can totally relate to your soccer experience. Also, I just voted for your book. I hope you win!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP