Thursday, October 1, 2009

Alphabitty Moments - The letter E

Welcome to Alphabitty Moments! I created this carnival as a way to record the little things my kids do. The special occasions get enough attention in photographs, blog posts, and storytelling. These keepsake book pages are meant to take a closer look at the ordinary and every day moments of childhood. Some day we will look back on all the little things and realize they were really the big things.

This week using Mixbook I put together this page for the letter E.
I think the picture speaks for itself. The kid can (and does!) run circles around me. He's always been an active little boy but thankfully has a calm side and can play for hours by himself with only a few toys. I love that we can go on long hikes without him asking to be carried. When Julia was a baby we'd walk 2 miles a day and he was only 2 years old!

Now it's your turn. What little moment do you want to remember about your kids?
Don't forget to try out Mixbook and enter your page in this mcklinky to be entered to win a $50 Mixbook gift card - today is the last day to enter!




***I've decided one way I can make my already hectic schedule a little less complicated is to only post one page per week. Feel free to continue to post as many pages as you'd like for your children, but I will probably only be posting one page a week for a while. ****
Photobucket

6 comments:

Kristina Joy October 1, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

I love your pages. I have GOT to learn how to do that! Have to try mixbook...
So many distractions more interesting than homeschooling! HA!
Nevertheless, off I go to round up the kids. :)

Unknown October 1, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

You would never believe me when I say this but I have not completed my page yet but I was just signing on and was choosing between Excessive Energy or Endless Energy...Would it be cheesy for me to go ahead on this thought? Don't want to look like a copy cat, you know.

Tutu October 1, 2009 at 5:50 PM  

FINALLY got mine to work. Sometimes I hate computers! But I have to love them, some of my friends live there :)

I'm already starting to see some of that endless energy in Luke. Boy energy levels seem so much higher than girls!

Esther October 1, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

That layout is AWESOME. Love it!

Erin October 2, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

Well..I went with Energy too!!! I think it's a trend. I had a hard time picking an E is for word.

Love your page!

samantha October 6, 2009 at 6:29 AM  

I am way late and the MckLinky list is closed but here is my entry!
http://www.smellslikepopsicles.com/2009/10/e-is-for/

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP