Monday, September 28, 2009

My New Website!

You can still view my recent work at carriepauly.blogspot.com, but my new website, carriepauly.com contains all the details about the services I offer. Check it out today!

To celebrate the launch of my new website I am offering a special package for new and existing clients.

Included in the package is a 30 minute session, sneak peak within two days, online proofs within two weeks, your choice of five images that I will burn onto a CD for you (and sign a copyright release form), and the option to purchase additional prints from your proof site at any time.

With Christmas just around the corner why not get family portraits done now? You'll be able to avoid the inconvenience and expense of ordering through a studio. With a CD of your five favorite poses you can head to your local photo lab and print enlargements and photocards in a few simple steps.

The package price is $200 but you can save $50 by referring a friend or family member.
For every family that books a session through your referal you will save $50. Help me book four sessions and your session is FREE!

Schedule a photo shoot for sometime between October 19th and October 25th to take full advantage of the Fall colors!







<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

3 comments:

Melissa September 28, 2009 at 7:16 PM  

Congrats on your new website! I only wish I lived closer because I'm looking for a photographer close by to take some outdoor photos of the hubby and I. I did send a friend your information because she lives near you.

Kaycee September 28, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

I so wish I lived closer to you too! What a great package! I have a photographer in my area I use but she doesn't sell the digital images at all. :( I would LOVE that. Plus I love your photography!

Great website though!

Kelly September 28, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

Way to go! Looks great! :) May you enjoy much success! :)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP