Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I could while away the hours.....

...because while I wait for photoshop to complete a task, I am creating book pages.

While I wait for my book software to think, I upload pictures to my computer from my camera.

While I'm getting even closer to maxing out the hard drive on my computer, I upload images to proof sites.

While I rush to meet photo shoot deadlines, I search for discount codes online until photoshop lets me finish up a picture.


While photoshop saves a photograph at a snails pace, I think of titles for new blog posts.

While I'm thinking of new titles, I pick out pictures to upload to blogger.

While pictures upload to blogger I get a couple more photos edited in photoshop.

and round and round my evenings go.....

How do YOU while away the hours?


Photobucket

1 comments:

samantha September 21, 2009 at 7:31 AM  

We are upgrading our laptop this week in the hopes that I waste less time waiting for the computer to keep up with me.

I love your list :-)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP