Sunday, August 2, 2009

Dear Julia,



Today you are exactly two months shy of your third birthday, yet it feels like only yesterday that you were 8 pounds, 15 ounces. I used to think I would be sad to see you grow up. I wanted you to stay little longer. Now I know that if that were the case, I would miss out on the joy of watching you become the person God wants you to be.

Thank you for understanding in your own way why Mommy has to 'go to the office?" so much lately. I hate that we don't have as much down time together as we used to - maybe that's why I let you crawl into our bed more than I should...

I am so proud of the little girl you are becoming - outgoing and kind to strangers, loving and generous to your brother (most of the time), and so affectionate with Mommy and Daddy. You always greet us like we haven't seen each other in weeks by wrapping both your arms as far around us as you can.

Your brother's smile says it all - to be loved by you is a gift that brings a smile to our faces every single day.

We love you JoJo!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Elyse August 2, 2009 at 1:53 AM  

WoW...three will be here before you know it! Julia is totally adorable and melts my heart!
~Elyse

Jenney August 2, 2009 at 2:05 AM  

Well, I certainly think that could win on Esther's great posts of the week! Hint hint to Esther :o)

Erin August 2, 2009 at 8:27 AM  

She is so cute!! Love that picture with her brother!

Cathy August 2, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

Wow. That is just one of the sweetest things ever. She is adorable.

I'm still in that "having a hard time that the baby is growing up" stage.:) Trying to savor each day with ALL of them. Some nights I go to my "baby's" crib, watch him sleep, and stroke his still chubby legs, back, and cheeks...sigh.

Amanda August 2, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

That picture is priceless!!! I cannot tell you how it blessed my heart!

Have a wonderful evening~
Amanda

Esther August 2, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

I love that last picture. How precious!

Jessica August 3, 2009 at 10:57 PM  

Precious!!!

Lindsay August 7, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

So Sweet!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP