Friday, August 21, 2009

Bert & Ernie The Apple

I found this apple under our apple tree this morning. Last year someone suggested that it might be a Cameo, but if anyone else knows for sure what kind of apples are a big as softballs and are quite tart no matter how late in the season they are picked, please let me know! (They never get more than 1/4 red)

I purchased an apple picker yesterday and am excited to be able to pick the apples that are high up on the tree. Already we've collected 5 large sand buckets worth of apples! I guess it's no secret what you'll be eating for dessert when you come to my house for the next year!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Jenney August 21, 2009 at 3:48 PM  

I love "little people" the originals that is. Cute picture, can't believe apple time is here already.

jenna - through mommy goggles August 21, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

Mmmmmm! I LOVE dessert! You can count me in :)

Kell August 23, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

..and now my mouth is watering. Thanks, a lot! :)

xoxo

Kell August 23, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

..and now my mouth is watering. Thanks, a lot! :)

xoxo

debi9kids August 24, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

Ok, I have no idea. I think it's a type that I usually pick each year at the local orchards, but not certain. Is the inside crisp or soft?

ps Just wanted to let you know that I added your two fun memes to my blog :)
http://memesgalore.blogspot.com/

HD August 24, 2009 at 10:12 PM  

Oh my word...that apple is amazing. It's making my mouth water and me yearn for fall!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP