Saturday, July 25, 2009

Chances are... (Now with MckLinky)

...if Julia has disappeared into her room - she's changing her clothes

...if Julia takes a purse to church - it's filled with the following toys: snake, killer whale, & bugs.

...if Sam picks out his jammies - he'll choose footie jammies (even if it's 90 degrees)

...if Julia comes downstairs dressed in the morning - it won't be what she'll be wearing an hour later

...if Sam is playing dinosaur with Daddy - he's the baby Struthiomimus

...if there's Little Debbies in the house - they won't last long

...if I'm going out - I'll be wearing my new turquoise shirt

...if it's dinnertime - I'm not the one preparing the meal

...if PapaBear is laughing - it's at a joke from the Simpsons

...if I'm working out - it's to a cheesy infomercial stepper routine

...if PapaBear is watching a movie - It's one of the Bourne movies

...if I'm feeling content - it's because I have been making time to spend with the Lord

Now it's your turn to complete this sentence: Chances are...


Add the link to your Chances are post here if you'd like....

Photobucket

17 comments:

gbmom2407 July 25, 2009 at 2:48 PM  

you rock!

Esther July 25, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

...if I'm reading blogs, I'm reading yours!

Unknown July 26, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

...if there is a children's DVD playing, my husband is watching it and Nathan is getting into trouble in another room.

Erin July 26, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

What a great idea for a post. I love whats in Julias purse :)

Meet the Smiths July 26, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

awesome post!!! I love it!!! right after church, I will do one as well.
Thanks

Homegrown Tribe July 26, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

I love this Carrie! I am going to do it on my blog. :)

britt

Kate July 26, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

I'm new here, but I love this. This tells so much about your wonderful family!

Jodi July 26, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

I did this on my blog! Fun!!

Drahdrah July 26, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

I love your last line... I'm starting to believe more and more that strong faith makes for a more peaceful and content existence no matter what storms you are weathering.

Paige July 27, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

Love this and I need to do it on my blog...

just wanted to say that you rock in that new turquoise shirt...been noticing it and it is awesome!

:)
paige

Awdrey July 27, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

That was so much fun. Thanks for creating that. I do hope you do this again.

Tarrah July 27, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

Thank you for such a great idea. I came over from Britt's blog and I loved the idea and had to do it. You have a beautiful family.

Julie July 27, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

Oops, I entered Chances are as the title when I should have entered my blog name. Sorry about that, it relaly shows it is my first try, hey?

Julie

susan July 28, 2009 at 5:58 AM  

Hi, I did this on my blog 'cause I read Brittany's!! Cool idea :):)

Jessica July 29, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog. This was such a great idea. I also love Psalty...grew up listening to him and was so excited to resurrect the tapes when we had kids. They love him too. I didn't think many people would even remember him.

Unknown July 29, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

I'm almost done with summer school..and am so ready to get back to blogging. I have 2 months worth of stuff to post This was such a fun way to start! Thanks :)

Cathy July 29, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

Chances are...if I haven't written a "Chances are" post, it's because I can't find a cotton pickin' moment to do it!

That shirt of yours, is VERY flattering, by the way.:)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP