Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Blog Hop - Favorite Photo...

***Welcome to my first edition of the Blog Hop! This week everyone is posting their favorite picture, but first let me introduce myself...My family and I have been living in a campground for a little over a year. Right out our backdoor is 200+ acres of God's beautiful creation. We do our best to take advantage of the beauty, but often I find myself sitting at the computer editing photographs or designing blog books. PapaBear is a wealth of knowledge and love so he's been spending tons of quality time with our cubs lately.

Now on to the picture I chose....

The boardwalk behind our home is just one of the places my kids like to explore. I especially like going there in the evening to hear the red winged blackbird and watch the sunset. I look forward to visiting the blogs of those who've visited mine so be sure to say hi in the comments!***

MckLinky Blog Hop

Photobucket

7 comments:

TheAtticGirl July 7, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

That definitely looks like a fun place to explore! Dropping by from the blog hop.

http://www.atticgirl.blogspot.com

Joy July 7, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

That boardwalk is behind your home?? How beautiful!!! your kids are so blessed to be seeing that view than the fences I grew up looking at...

Erin July 7, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

I need to come to your house! You have the perfect place for photography!

Unknown July 7, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

This picture is to sweet. The two of them are off on some adventure..

Jo July 8, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

What a beautiful picture!

Sonya July 8, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

such a sweet picture.

The Happy Housewife July 11, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

Wow, I am so excited to have found you via our friends at the Blog Frog. Your pictures are beautiful. Look forward to reading more about your life. I have to admit, even though I am a city girl, living in a campground is very appealing to me!
Toni

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP