Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Alphabitty Moments - the letter W

We're so close to the end of round 1 of Alphabitty Moments that I can almost taste it! I've already been looking at Blurb's website to price books for the kids. Do I get two soft cover books so they each can have one or do I get them in hardcover so they will hold up better over the years? Truth be told, the books are just as much for me as they are for the kids. I've started a discussion in my Forest Forum (left side bar - Blog Frog widget) that talks more about printing the books - so watch there for tips and suggestions on seeing all our hard work pay off in the form of priceless keepsakes.

Ok, now on to this week's letter - W.
I've been meaning to take this picture since Sam first started to stand - over 4 years ago. See those cute little footprints on our bathmat?

They melt my heart every time I set the kids on the purple mat to dry. Of course those feet aren't as little as they once were, but I will hold the memory of their little wet feet in my heart forever. Hmmm....maybe I'll retake this picture and put one of my own wet footprints next to theirs for a size comparison... Oh, sorry...there I go talking to myself again.....

What moment would you like to remember this week?



Photobucket

4 comments:

Esther July 30, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

Great minds think alike, friend, I used that same W!!! :-)

Alyssa July 30, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

I love your alphabitty moments thing - I'll start with you at the beginning of the alphabet. What software do you use to make sure cute layouts?

Amanda July 30, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

Love it!!! So do you come up with ANYTHING for each letter? LIke could I do worms for W? Or does blurb have a template?? I am so excited to start when you start over!

God bless-
Amanda

Kelly August 2, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

Cute idea for 'w!' I am sad that not as many people are still participating! Cute picture too!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP