Friday, July 3, 2009

Alphabitty Moments - the (UPDATED) letter S

It's Alphabitty Moment time here in Bear Country. If you are unfamiliar with how to participate, click here for the beginning posts (OR search Alphabitty Moments in the search feature at the top of my blog). I'm so grateful to the group of women who have joined me in preserving the little things are kids do. Thanks ladies! In seven short weeks we'll have made it all the way through the alphabet and our first books will be ready to publish!

I'm a couple of letters behind in Julia's book because I don't always have the time/creativity/inspiration/photographs to get to pages put together. This is one of those weeks. Besides being a day late in posting this, nothing has come to mind for her page. Sam, on the other hand, has a double S word to make up for it.

I chose Silly Songs because he loves the CD's of kid's music that we have in the van. "My music?" he used to ask. Now it's "Silly songs please Mama?" In the past few months he's started asking us to sing him a silly song at bedtime. We then have to come up with new (the sillier the better) lyrics to a song he knows. PapaBear is better at it than I am. I'm always trying to make things rhyme - something Sam could care less about.

Hearing his sweet little giggle as he listens to us melts my heart everytime. It's one of the little things I love about him.

So now it's your turn to post your Alphabitty Moment on your blog! I will have one of the kids draw a name out of a hat for the drawing from last week tomorrow sometime and will update this post so you can add your name to a new Mr. Linky. It's a busy weekend around here and for a change I'm taking some time off from blogging/bookmaking/photoediting to enjoy family and friends.

PAPABEAR PICKED OUT NUMBER 9 - SO JENNI I'LL BE STICKING A LITTLE SOMETHING IN THE MAIL FOR YOU SOON! CONGRATS!



Have a happy and safe* 4th!

*I heard on the radio today that the tip of sparklers get as hot as 1,2oo degrees! GLASS melts around 900. Ok. I'm done with my preaching for now. :)


Photobucket

2 comments:

Esther July 4, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

Wow--didn't realize sparklers were THAT hot! I'll remember that today. Happy 4th, friend, loved your moment! I'm going to have to try that layout technique!

Tutu July 8, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

It's Wednesday. I JUST realized I never entered my post into the Mr. Linky from Thursday! ha That's the way I roll right now!!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP