Monday, June 8, 2009

Not Me Monday - Twitter Edition

I'm going to try something different this week for MckMama's popular Not Me Monday carnival. Even more different than last week's post. Usually I get my posts ready on Sunday night but I chose to spend last night praying for Stellan and April Rose and snuggling with Julia in our bed instead.

I'm really close to sending two books to the printer and I don't want to take the time to do much else other than say that I'll tweet my Not Me's as I think of them throughout the day.

Before I get back to work I want to give a special shout out to Esther who's Menu Plan Monday post provided me with an idea for dinner tonight. Phew!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Esther June 8, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

No problem, friend, glad to help as always! :-)

Jenney June 9, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

I enjoyed your twitters yesterday!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP